We're looking for a Quality & Technical Manager to work for our client.
Established in 2000, they are an international manufacturing company for aerospace, oil & gas and automotive.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing a small team then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Leading all aspects of quality management, technical and continuous improvement
- Ensuring records are defined, maintained & disposed of according to the company policy
- Supporting the design and development with quality planning
- Managing the development work, taking into consideration the customer needs
- Being the primary point of contact for internal and external customers
- Assist with hse activity
- Conducting monthly and quarterly reports & meetings
- Experience of managing a small team
- Further experience of working in aerospace and as9100
- Great communication and management skills
- The ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings
- Relevant qualification or time served apprenticeship
- You will need to be y
- Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
- Benefits: Employee parking and company pension
Think that this Quality & Technical Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Quality & Technical Manager position if you've previously worked either as a Technical Manager or as a Quality Manager.
Interested? If you think you're right for this role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV or please contact Joe on 01753 911534 / 07810 773095
Manufacturing & Engineering Department Consultant